for what it's worth…
Awards links below
I’v just received this happy award ( though my poems are far from being happy
)from a sweet friend http://wordwand.wordpress.com/
I’d like to thank her for this lovely award.
Rules to accept the award:
1: Link to the person who gave it to you,
2. List 10 things that make you happy,
3. Pass it on to 10 happy bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees about this Happy Award.
Ten (10) Things that make me happy:
5: Giving sound advice
6: watching Movies
9: surfing the net
10: getting awards
My ten nominees are:
Good luck to you
http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/it-rained-awards-special-award-from-william-and-viola/ thanks jingle
http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/03/11/week-9-poets-rally-participants-you-deserve-an-award-pick-one/ thanks for the golden cup award
http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/a-shout-out-to-reach-out-kreativ-blogger-award-and-more/ thanks Jingle
http://megzone.wordpress.com/2010/03/16/whiff-of-glory/ thank you Megzone
http://destinychildosheen.blogspot.com/2010/03/avalanche-of-awards-ii.html gold cup award thank you Rajlakshmi
http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/03/20/the-perfect-poet-award-for-week-10-poets-rally/ thanks Jingle and i nominate skaria
http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/03/19/thursday-poets-rally-participants-of-week-10-an-award-for-you/ thanks jingle
http://wordwand.wordpress.com/2010/03/20/super-supporter-award/#comment-450 thanks wonderwand
Hershey’s Blog Hop for Children’s Miracle Network
My friend megzone is promoting a noble cause : Hershey’s BetterBasket Blog Hop for Children’s Miracle Network.So, I’m following suit and I’d like to spread this info:
for every blog post written today and linked up, the Hershey’s Corporation will donate $10 to the Children’s Miracle Network. What a noble cause!!!
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children’s hospitals. Countless individuals, organizations and media partners unite with Children’s Miracle Network hospitals to help sick and injured kids in local communities… (read more)
I got this Easter basket from megzone
I’ll pass this pretty Easter basket to some friends in our blogging community
Rules of Acceptance :
* Copy and paste these *rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to 1-? bloggers – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
http://wp.me/pLvP2-7o. thanks you doubtful for your award, time, and talent. Keep reaching for your dreams, and i hope one day we will reach our goals.
April 4, 2010 at 3:50 AM | #2
Reply | Quote | Edit
I have finally placed my awards in my blog in a systematic way. Now is the time for sharing them with all of you. The list is very long. Go easy. Have fun.
With lots of affection and warmest wishes,
http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/07/pinks-in-6-words-i-wish-u-award-winning.html more awards THANKS JINGLE
what a award page…
I remember the first time u r awarded, u have strict rules…
welcome your support of talent.
your participation is highly appreciated.
thank you i normally just post the links to the awards instead of the awards themselves 😀 and not on my main page
Please feel free to take the awards in the post , share each award with 1 to 10 friends,
Awards 4 u
more awards for you.
how are you?
awesome award links.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Google account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.